• Business Analysis & Systems Analysis
• IT & the Law
IT Contracts & Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are unique in
many aspects from other contracts.
In order to ensure that
you are receiving the level of service that you are
expecting, it is important that you know how to put together
a Service Level Agreement that ensures that you receive the
service that you need and will be paying for.
contracts are often littered with legal jargon that is
difficult for non-lawyers to understand the implications of.
To assist IT Professionals to better understand SLAs and
ensure that they procure services to the standard that is
required, AstroTech is offering a training programme on "IT
Contracts & SLAs".
The course will cover the following key topics:
- IT Contracts and SLAs
- Service Level Issues Including:
- Response Time To Failures
- Performance Measurement
- Metric Applicability and Threshold Calculation
- Dealing with Consortia and Multiple Suppliers
- SLA Monitoring Tools
- Statistics Monitoring & Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Service Level Surveys
- Escalation Procedures
- Benchmark Checks
- Setting Realistic Limits
- Penalties & Incentives
- Contracts Law
- Terms and Conditions
- Contract Termination
- Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Breach & Remedies
- Performance, Non-performance & Possibility of Performance
- And much more!
Project Managers, Contract Managers, IT Managers, IT
Professionals, Project Co-ordinators, Procurement Managers,
Buyers, IT Sales Personnel and anyone else with an interest
in IT Contracts and SLAs.
- Gain an understanding of the different kinds of Contracts
- Gain an understanding of SLAs and how to effectively use
- Gain an understanding of how to measure Service
- Gain an understanding of how to ensure that SLAs are
- Understand legal terminology and the implications of
terms & conditions