In order to design successful systems, it is critical first
to understand a companys business operations. The success
of IT systems in organisations depends upon them fulfilling
a business need and this can only be achieved if the
business need is identified and understood. Analysts need to
make use of various tools and techniques to accurately model
business processes and subsequently develop appropriate
designs to fulfill an organisations business objectives.
To assist IT professionals in achieving this goal, Astro
Tech is offering a training programme on Business Analysis
and Systems Analysis.
The course includes the following:
- What is Business Analysis and Systems Analysis?
- User Requirements Analysis and Definition
- Modelling the Business/System
- Process Modelling
- Data Modelling
- Work Flow Modelling
- Modelling Tools & Techniques
- Structuring & Validating User Requirements
- Facilitation and Elicitation Skills for Business and Systems Analysis
- Process Flow Analysis
- New System Modelling
- Implementation Strategies
- Preparing and Presenting Recommendations
- Systems Development Lifecycles
- JAD & RAD
- And much more!
Business Analysts, System Analysts, Project Managers, IT Managers, System Administrators, IT Development Managers, Developers, System Engineers, Project Engineers, IT Technicians and Engineers, Clients of IT/System projects and anyone else with an interest in Business or Systems Analysis.
- Gain an understanding of the key issues in Business and
- Learn different modelling techniques
- Learn methods of gathering requirements
- Learn how to document requirements effectively
- Training Manual & CD
- All delegates receive one month of telephonic support
relating to the course content
Provision of the course by Astro Tech includes:
- Professional Presentation of the subject matter
- All course material & tutorials
- One month of related telephonic support
The course is 3 days in duration.
Please note that the venue, lunch and refreshments must be provided in-house and is not included in the cost of the course.For more information on AstroTech in-house courses, please contact AstroTech on 0861 Astro T (0861 278 768) or 011 582 3222 or email@example.com