Being expected to manage
people has to be one of the most daunting
aspects facing new managers in the workplace.
People are unpredictable.
People have emotions
and feelings and they cannot all be treated in
the same way.
This makes people management
Furthermore, new managers are often
faced with the difficulty of having to manage a
team that used to be their peers and this can
make the transition even more intimidating.
In order to assist new managers to
address the challenges faced with managing
people, AstroTech is offering a people management training course
on People Management for New Managers which
covers the following key topics:
The course will be very valuable for:
- So now I'm a Manager!
- Gaining Acceptance and Credibility
- Understanding People Dynamics
- People Management vs Operations Management
- Motivating your Team
- Managing Conflict
- Building a Winning Team
- The Labour Legislation Minefield
- Discipline & Poor Performance
- How can the HR department help?
- Developing & Training your Team
- What about your own Development?
- Recruiting and Retaining Star Performers
- Using Rewards & Recognition Effectively
- Includes Hands-on Practical Interactive
- And much more!
- New Managers within an organisation
- Team Leaders and Supervisors that need
development in the people management discipline
- Specialists who are moving or have moved into
- Anyone who wants to enhance their People
- Gain an understanding of the key aspects of
- Understand what makes an effective people
- Understand how build and manage a team
- Understand how to gain credibility and