We are living through a pandemic right now, but while the future may be uncertain with COVID-19, learning never stops. It’s extremely important to keep a positive attitude to survive this storm. This is especially true if you are a leader or manager. Your employees are looking up to you. A change in mindset is necessary.
- What is growth mindset and fixed mindset?
- Looking at growth mindset from individual, leadership and organizational perspective
- Taking Control of Your Own Destiny
- Recognising that Brains & Talent are merely a starting point
- The Key to Great Accomplishment
- Viewing Challenges as Opportunities
- Cultivating Grit
- Characteristics of Growth mindset leaders/managers – their responses to uncertainty/challenges
- Coaching staff to develop a growth mindset
- Developing a growth mindset culture in the organisation
- Developing and enhancing GRIT
- Understand how many limitations are self-imposed and how to overcome this
- Be able to develop a new way of thinking
- Understand how adversity can be an integral part of the learning process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers within organisations who want to develop a growth mind-set culture
- HR Professionals
- Anyone who wants to develop and grow in this changing environment
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar you will automatically receive a downloadable pdf Ticket with instructions and a link to register for your chosen webinar and select your preferred time slot.
PUBLIC TRAINING DATES