How can a company act swiftly in a time of extraordinary uncertainty and constant change? The pandemic calls on leaders to step up on multiple fronts: needs of employees, business continuity, societal requirements and landscape changes. There is a responsibility and need to ensure that the organisation can survive and thrive in a new normal. Have you got the skills required?
- Agile leadership and VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- The Agile Mind-set for an Agile Environment
- Maintaining an Agile Team when you need it most
- Goal and Outcome based management
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Better understand how to lead in the current changing environment
- Be in a better position to develop an agile mind-set and agile team
- Gain an understanding on how to make intelligent and outcome focused decisions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Anyone who wants to respond quickly in a changing environment
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00 &
9h00, 11h00 and 13h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar please expect to be contacted by one of our friendly consultants regarding your webinar link and preferred time slot.