How can a company act swiftly in a time of extraordinary uncertainty and constant change? The pandemic calls on leaders to step up on multiple fronts: needs of employees, business continuity, societal requirements and landscape changes. There is a responsibility and need to ensure that the organisation can survive and thrive in a new normal. Have you got the skills required?
- Agile leadership and VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- The Agile Mind-set for an Agile Environment
- Maintaining an Agile Team when you need it most
- Goal and Outcome based management
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Better understand how to lead in the current changing environment
- Be in a better position to develop an agile mind-set and agile team
- Gain an understanding on how to make intelligent and outcome focused decisions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Anyone who wants to respond quickly in a changing environment
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar you will automatically receive a downloadable pdf Ticket with instructions and a link to register for your chosen webinar and select your preferred time slot.
PUBLIC TRAINING DATES