The Covid-19 pandemic is forcing us to deal with difficult decisions in an unsettling new context. We all have to live and operate in a profoundly changed reality, in which the state of continuous change has become the "new normal".
- Accepting and Understanding our new Reality
- Protecting yourself, your family, colleagues and community – Physically and Emotionally
- Really understanding Social Distancing and flattening the curve
- Acknowledging your fears while taking positive actionable steps
- Building your Resilience under continuous stress
- Managing information to stay informed but not overwhelmed
- Better understand the COVID-19 environment
- Learn how to deal with the change that surrounds us
- Be able to manage the volumes of COVID-19 related information better
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All employees
- Managers and HR Professionals supporting teams
- Anyone who needs to adapt to the changing environment
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00 &
9h00, 11h00 and 13h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar please expect to be contacted by one of our friendly consultants regarding your webinar link and preferred time slot.