It has become increasingly apparent that people with high levels of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) are more successful in business and in their professional lives than those who just have high levels of "traditional intelligence". EQ explains why some people excel while others who appear to be of a similar calibre lag behind. EQ helps us to manage our lives and our interactions with others thereby contributing to both personal excellence and greater leadership capabilities.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Why is EQ important in business and at work
- The importance of EQ and leadership
- Understanding the EQ model:
- Self confidence
- Social competency
- Deal with tension & conflict more constructively
- Access your own levels of EQ
- Creating an EQ Development plan
- Learn strategies to develop your EQ
- Improve your Workplace Effectiveness with Improved Emotional Intelligence awareness
- Use Emotional Intelligence Knowledge to become a Better Leader
- Learn how to Develop your Emotional Intelligence
- Improve your Decision Making Capabilities
- Learn how to give Honest & Candid Feedback
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Leaders that want to improve their interaction with their teams
- All staff that have to deal with customers and/or colleagues on an on-going basis
- New Managers who wish to better prepare themselves for their new position
- Anyone wishing to develop into a leadership role
- Anyone else with an interest in Emotional Intelligence
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar you will automatically receive a downloadable pdf Ticket with instructions and a link to register for your chosen webinar and select your preferred time slot.
PUBLIC TRAINING DATES