In times of uncertainty and crisis, we need to ensure that we make the right strategic decisions, especially concerning the life blood of our business; Employees. There may be hard decisions to take and it is important that the decisions made are done so with knowledge and insight around the options and process. If you want to ensure that you are informed to do the right thing attend AstroTech’s webinar.
- Understanding that change and crises will continue to challenge Business
- The need for clear, concise and constant Communication in a time of crisis
- Ensuring Fair process with all Employee Dealings
- Alternatives to retrenchments such as:
- Salary reductions
- Implementation of short time
- The process of Retrenchment
- Strategies around Managing Human Capital into the future
- Understand what you need to reach consensus and agreement on and where you need only consult
- Walk away with a clear understanding of the alternatives to retrenchment
- Gain a clear understanding of a section 189 notification and the process that needs to be followed for Retrenchment.
- Understand the benefits of reaching full and final settlement agreements where possible
- Know how to best manage your human capital into the future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and Business Owners who are involved with strategic decision making around employees during a time of crisis.
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations Managers and Officers
- Any Manager Head of Discipline or Department, who is part of the communication chain in relation to possible changes of current conditions of employment for employees
- Any other member of staff who needs to be informed of the various options available to manage employees and cut costs in a time of change and crisis
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar you will automatically receive a downloadable pdf Ticket with instructions and a link to register for your chosen webinar and select your preferred time slot.
PUBLIC TRAINING DATES