Many of us have found ourselves suddenly working and managing remotely and with a team of (newly) remote workers separated for the first time. It’s new for many and there is much to be learned to streamline the process. Are you and your team prepared for optimum effectiveness? Sign up for our webinar.
- Providing leadership and Direction from Afar
- Getting Started: Setting up your Team, workspaces and rules of engagement
- Being Agile in Your Approach
- The Importance of Goals and Outcomes
- The Challenges of Managing Remotely
- Ensuring Accountability and Engagement
- Understanding Environmental Challenges
- Guiding your Team through Uncertainty and Fear to Remain Productive
- Adjusting Communication to Remain a Cohesive Team
- Understand the Differences Between Traditional Management and Remote Management
- Understand compassionate management
- Learn the best techniques for effective communication
- Learn how to foster teamwork and comradery despite physical separation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers across all disciplines who work and have team members working remotely
- Managers wanting to look at remote working as a norm for the future
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00 &
9h00, 11h00 and 13h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar please expect to be contacted by one of our friendly consultants regarding your webinar link and preferred time slot.