We are living in a different world with things changing on an ongoing basis. Managing a team in this environment requires a different approach and new skills. Make sure you have all the tools you need and attend our webinar.
- Leading self and the organisation forward constructively
- Managing Fear and Confusion through a Crisis
- Dealing with Uncertainty and Ongoing Change
- Developing constructive Action and Direction Amid Chaos
- Bring Assurance and Calm while Acknowledging Reality
- Critical Steps in Crisis Management
- Learn how to bring calm and direction to chaos
- Understand what a VUCA environment is and how to best lead in one
- Learn how to act decisively amidst a world of ambiguity
- Understand compassionate management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers across all disciplines
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practitioners
- HR Professionals
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00 &
9h00, 11h00 and 13h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar please expect to be contacted by one of our friendly consultants regarding your webinar link and preferred time slot.