As we transition to going back to work it’s important to ensure that we all do everything we need to and can to ensure both our own and our team’s safety. As a manager it is especially important that you know how to lead the way and know what’s important for the safety of your team. Make sure you have all the knowledge that you need by attending our training program.
- Management Responsibilities
- The OHS Act
- Preparing the Workplace environment
- PPE & it’s Role
- Communication and Education
- Vulnerable employees
- Travel Requirements & Considerations
- Working from Home
- Measures to prevent the spread
- Mental Health Considerations and Preparedness
- When someone tests positive
- Planning for Different Scenarios
- Be informed as a manager about your responsibilities
- Understand your responsibilities to your team in these times
- Learn how to keep your staff informed of the virus, its spread and prevention
- Ensure that your company is fulfilling their statutory safety obligations by being informed
- Be allowed to go back to work by being prepared
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any managers needing to go into the office either temporarily or on a longer term basis during the COVID-19 threat.
- Any managers with staff needing to go into the office either temporarily or on a longer term basis during the COVID-19 threat.
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00 &
9h00, 11h00 and 13h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar please expect to be contacted by one of our friendly consultants regarding your webinar link and preferred time slot.