In order for business managers to make the best strategically important decisions for their organisation, an understanding of management accounting is essential.
Management accounting focuses on providing internal users with timely and relevant information which can be used for cost/profit decisions, profitability analysis, budgeting, capital investment decisions and many other critical business decisions. An
organisation’s financial success depends upon the ability of its leaders to capitalise on its strengths, remedy its weaknesses and maximise new opportunities and management accounting plays a key role in this process. In order to assist business managers to have the knowledge to make better business decisions, AstroTech is offering a course on “Management Accounting for Non-Accountants”.
The course includes the following:
The difference between Financial
Accounting and Management Accounting
Financial Decision-Making Models
The impact of Cashflow and Working Capital management
Finance and Funding
Capital investment decision making
Basic explanations of Financial Statements terminology
How officials get into trouble
And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All non-accounting managers
- Business decision makers
- Marketing and sales personnel who require a better understanding of pricing
- Project managers and product managers
- Anyone else wanting to improve their knowledge of management accounting
- Understand the financial implications of decisions
- Improve business decision-making
- Gain a good understanding of pricing and costing
- Understand how to correctly evaluate investment decisions
- Learn methods to achieve finance and funding