As we all start going back to work, employers have a responsibility to ensure that their staff stay safe and are informed as to all the necessary precautions and measures that can be taken to protect themselves. Education is critical. To assist, AstroTech is offering training on safety preparedness for returning to work. Make sure that your staff are ready for when the doors open!
- Understanding the Virus
- COVID-19 and the Workplace environment
- What is PPE?
- The Importance of Being Informed
- Employee responsibilities
- Measures to prevent the spread
- Good Personal Hygiene to reduce Infection
- Social Distancing
- Travel Requirements & Considerations
- Working from Home
- When someone tests positive
- Mental Health Considerations and dealing with Stress
- Vulnerable employees
- The OHS Act
- Gain a better understanding of the virus, its spread and prevention
- Protect yourself and your family by knowing how to stay safe once back at work
- Learn practical methods of protecting yourself and your colleagues
- Be allowed to go back to work by being prepared
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any staff members needing to go into the office either temporarily or on a longer term basis during the COVID-19 threat.