Being a manager requires a whole new set of skills that can be very daunting to a previous specialist. Suddenly you are required to perform a completely new and different role as well as to take responsibility for the performance of others. Your success is no longer dependent upon tasks completed by you but by the performance of your team. Make sure you have the tools to make them shine!
- Dealing with the challenges of moving from specialist to manager including building credibility with your team and senior management
- Management functions
- Planning, organizing (delegation), leading and controlling
- Performance management
- Setting KPI’s
- Performance management discussions
- People management
- Building a team
- Dealing with conflict
- Understand the challenges faced in the transition from a specialist to a manager
- Learn how people dynamics work and how to apply it to successful people management
- Learn how to get the best out of your team
- Get exposed to current leadership trends and thinking
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Specialists who have developed into a management position
- Engineers, technicians and other technical staff who have developed into a management position
- Professionals who need to develop their management skills
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar you will automatically receive a downloadable pdf Ticket with instructions and a link to register for your chosen webinar and select your preferred time slot.