In order to design successful systems, it is critical first to understand a company’s business operations. The success of IT systems in organisations depends upon them fulfilling a business need and this can only be achieved if the business need is identified and understood.
Analysts need to make use of various tools and techniques to accurately model business processes and subsequently develop appropriate designs to fulfil an organisation’s business objectives.
To assist IT professionals in achieving this goal, AstroTech is offering a training programme on “Business Analysis and Systems Analysis”.
The course includes the following:
- What is Business Analysis & Systems Analysis?
- User requirements analysis & definition
- Modelling the business/system
- Process modelling
- Data modelling
- Work flow modelling
- Modelling tools & techniques
- Structuring & validating user requirements
- Facilitation & elicitation skills for business & systems analysis
- Process flow analysis
- New system modelling
- Implementation strategies
- Preparing & presenting recommendations
- Systems development lifecycles
- JAD & RAD
And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business analysts, system analysts, project managers, IT managers
- System administrators, IT development managers
- Developers, system engineers, project engineers
- IT technicians & engineers, clients of IT/System projects
- Anyone with an interest in business or systems analysis
- Gain an understanding of the key issues in business and systems analysis
- Learn different modelling techniques
- Learn methods of gathering requirements
- Learn how to document requirements effectively