With the global shift towards project based business, project management has become an essential business skill for all. Gone are the days when project management was reserved only for the professional project manager for large and complex projects. Today, project management skills are used by business professionals across the board to get tasks and projects completed more effectively and efficiently. In order to assist non-project managers acquire project management skills, AstroTech is offering a training programme on “Project Management for Non-Project Managers”.
This course includes the following key topics:
- What is Project Management?
- Why is Project Management Important?
- Project Planning
- Project Scope Definition
- Project Monitoring & Control
- Fundamental Project Management Skills
- Scheduling & Estimating
- Risk Identification & Mitigation
- Project Costing & Budgeting
- Working with a Project Team & Getting Commitment
- Team Leadership and Managing Conflict
- Critical Path Planning
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Project Tracking & Status Reports
- Using Project Tools for Maximum Efficiency
- Hands-on Practical Exercises
And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone wishing to acquire Project Management Skills
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Members involved in Projects or Responsible for Task Completion
- New employees who have not yet been trained in Project Management
- Secretaries & Administrators tasked with projects to run
- Master the skills of Project Management
- Run your future Projects on Time and within Budget
- Become aware of the Tools & Techniques available to assist you with your projects
- Understand Project Terminology
- Network with other Industry Professionals with Similar Interests