We are living in a different world with things changing on an ongoing basis. Managing a team in this environment requires a different approach and new skills. Make sure you have all the tools you need and attend our webinar.
- Leading self and the organisation forward constructively
- Managing Fear and Confusion through a Crisis
- Dealing with Uncertainty and Ongoing Change
- Developing constructive Action and Direction Amid Chaos
- Bring Assurance and Calm while Acknowledging Reality
- Critical Steps in Crisis Management
- Learn how to bring calm and direction to chaos
- Understand what a VUCA environment is and how to best lead in one
- Learn how to act decisively amidst a world of ambiguity
- Understand compassionate management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers across all disciplines
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practitioners
- HR Professionals
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar you will automatically receive a downloadable pdf document with instructions and a link to register for your chosen webinar and select your preferred time slot.
PUBLIC TRAINING DATES