How can a company act swiftly in a time of extraordinary uncertainty and constant change? The pandemic calls on leaders to step up on multiple fronts: needs of employees, business continuity, societal requirements and landscape changes. There is a responsibility and need to ensure that the organisation can survive and thrive in a new normal. Have you got the skills required?
- Agile leadership and VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- The Agile Mind-set for an Agile Environment
- Maintaining an Agile Team when you need it most
- Goal and Outcome based management
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Better understand how to lead in the current changing environment
- Be in a better position to develop an agile mind-set and agile team
- Gain an understanding on how to make intelligent and outcome focused decisions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Anyone who wants to respond quickly in a changing environment
Duration: 1 hour
ON DEMAND TRAINING
Flexible Training: No minimum delegates. Your Date. Your Duration. Face to Face or Online.