We are living through a pandemic right now, but while the future may be uncertain, learning never stops. It’s extremely important to keep a positive attitude to survive this storm. This is especially true if you are a leader or manager. Your employees are looking up to you. A change in mindset is necessary.
- What is growth mindset and fixed mindset?
- Looking at growth mindset from individual, leadership and organizational perspective
- Taking Control of Your Own Destiny
- Recognising that Brains & Talent are merely a starting point
- The Key to Great Accomplishment
- Viewing Challenges as Opportunities
- Cultivating Grit
- Characteristics of Growth mindset leaders/managers – their responses to uncertainty/challenges
- Coaching staff to develop a growth mindset
- Developing a growth mindset culture in the organisation
- Developing and enhancing GRIT
- Understand how many limitations are self-imposed and how to overcome this
- Be able to develop a new way of thinking
- Understand how adversity can be an integral part of the learning process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers within organisations who want to develop a growth mind-set culture
- HR Professionals
- Anyone who wants to develop and grow in this changing environment
Duration: 1 hour
ON DEMAND TRAINING
Flexible Training: No minimum delegates. Your Date. Your Duration. Face to Face or Online.