The Covid-19 pandemic is forcing us to deal with difficult decisions in an unsettling new context. We all have to live and operate in a profoundly changed reality, in which the state of continuous change has become the “new normal”.
- Accepting and Understanding our new Reality
- Protecting yourself, your family, colleagues and community – Physically and Emotionally
- Really understanding Social Distancing and flattening the curve
- Acknowledging your fears while taking positive actionable steps
- Building your Resilience under continuous stress
- Managing information to stay informed but not overwhelmed
- Better understand the COVID-19 environment
- Learn how to deal with the change that surrounds us
- Be able to manage the volumes of COVID-19 related information better
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All employees
- Managers and HR Professionals supporting teams
- Anyone who needs to adapt to the changing environment
CHOOSING YOUR DATE AND TIME SLOT
For each training date below you can choose from these available time slots:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
8h00, 10h00 12h00, 14h00, 16h00 and 18h00
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
Upon successful payment of this webinar you will automatically receive a downloadable pdf document with instructions and a link to register for your chosen webinar and select your preferred time slot.
PUBLIC TRAINING DATES