With the legislated requirements for both business and government in terms of corporate governance being necessary for corporate accountability, every level of management must be well versed in the obligations required of them and their organisations. This is why AstroTech has developed a comprehensive training course to assist called “Corporate Governance”.
The course will cover key elements of corporate governance, and will include the following topics:
- Understanding Corporate Governance
- The recommendations of the King IV Report
- Leadership, Ethics and Corporate Citizenship
- Performance and Reporting
- Governing Structures and Delegation
- Governance and Risk Management
- Assurance and Auditing
- Stakeholder Relationships
- The Application Register
- The main Corporate Governance requirements of the Companies Act
- Preventing and combating fraud and corruption
And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All directors and managers of organisations
- Members of audit committees
- Managers of internal audit departments and other assurance functions
- Anyone else with an interest in Corporate Governance
- Understand what corporate governance is actually all about, and have acquired practical advice on how to implement it in your own workplace
- Be able to demonstrate appropriate compliance, and be able to defend yourself against accusations of negligence
- Make contact with fellow businessmen and businesswomen who face similar governance challenges to your own, and develop your professional network
Choose your preferred training type/method of delivery below.